Puppy Charm School (PCS) will help you navigate the challenges of puppyhood and emerge on the other side with a delightful dog. Get your pup enrolled in our puppy training and socialization classes now!
Puppies don’t come with instructions, there’s no owner’s manual. Your pup starts learning the minute you bring him home. Start training early and you can teach good habits instead of letting your pup develop bad ones.
There is a small window of opportunity (8-18 weeks old!) to instill good behavior in your pup. The clock is ticking…
Most people have too much on their plate to properly raise and train a puppy. Skip all the frustration and wasted time – let Smart Dog University guide you and your pup through puppyhood. PCS focuses on five areas:
- Confident Puppy teaches your pup to feel comfortable in any environment and to accept new experiences easily.
- Healthy Puppy teaches your pup to be comfortable with routine grooming tasks such as nail trims and veterinary exams.
- Social Puppy teaches your pup to play nicely with other dogs and to recognize and use appropriate dog signals around other dogs.
- Good Puppy teaches your pup basic “good manners” behaviors like sit, give it up, come when called, loose leash walking, and name recognition.
- Parenting Your Puppy teaches you how to deal with the most common (and frustrating) puppy problems such as puppy nipping, house training, crate training, barking, and stealing.
Where and When?
Monday - Yellow Springs Veterinary Clinic 25 Thomas Johnson Drive, Frederick, MD – 6:30p – 7:15p. [PCS will move to Kingsbrook Animal Hospital in Frederick at 7:30p April 10 - June 5. No classes at Yellow Springs Veterinary Clinic during that time.]
PCS has a rolling enrollment. You can start as soon as you register and pay online, and attend a free Orientation. You have seven weeks to fit in the six sessions you purchased.
$129 for 6 sessions. If your pup turns 18 weeks old before completing PCS, you will complete the remainder of your sessions in K9 Building Blocks.