Does your dog need training, maybe a little obedience? Thinking about a dog training class?
Would you like to get into a puppy class for socialization? You’re in luck! Convenience is the hallmark of Smart Dog University services. We know you have a busy life with an overbooked schedule. And we also know that you and your dog will be happier if your dog has good manners. A little bit of training goes a long way — Smart Dog U makes it easy to fit training into your life. Our clients are people who love their dogs and who live in Frederick, Montgomery, Carroll, or Howard county in Maryland.
Smart Dog U will discontinue group classes on December 20, 2018.
Puppy and Dog Group Training Classes:
Puppy Charm School – $179 for 5 sessions. For pups 8 – 18 weeks old.
Thursday – Kingsbrook Animal Hospital – 5322 New Design Road, Frederick, MD – 6:30p – 7:15p.
PCS has *rolling enrollment. You can start as soon as you register and pay online, watch a video Orientation online, and answer a few quick questions. You have seven weeks to fit in the five sessions you purchased.
K9 Building Blocks – $179 for 5 sessions. For dogs over 18 weeks old.
Wednesday – Kingsbrook Animal Hospital – 5322 New Design Road, Frederick, MD – 6:30p – 7:30p.
K9BB has *rolling enrollment. You can start as soon as you register and pay online, watch a video Orientation online, and answer a few quick questions. You have seven weeks to fit in the five sessions you purchased.
For the safety of our clients and their dogs, no aggressive dogs are allowed in classes. In-home, private sessions are the best alternative for dogs who either don’t like other people or dogs, or who find public places frightening.
*What is rolling enrollment? When can I start classes?
Rolling enrollment means you can start anytime after you’ve registered and paid online, watched a video Orientation online, answered a few quick questions, and created an account for our online class scheduling calendar. There’s no waiting for a class to form — you can sometimes start the same week.
Here’s what to expect:
- You register and pay online.
- Smart Dog University emails you a confirmation within one business day [Business day = Monday – Friday; 9a – 4:30p]. The email contains logistical information and gives you the link to the video Orientation dates.
- You watch the Orientation online and answer a few quick questions.
- Smart Dog University will send you a link to the online scheduling calendar so you can begin scheduling your sessions with your dog.
- You follow the link in the email to create an account, then sign your dog up for the classes of your choice.