About Our Readers
Our readers are women between 25 – 45 years old, active with their family and their career, dedicated dog owners, and savvy consumers.
They’re interested in giving their dog the best when it comes to food, accessories, and veterinary care. They prefer modern, dog-friendly training (clicker training, positive reinforcement training, treat training) and eschew forceful training which includes corrections or discipline.
Our readers are internet savvy and spend considerable time researching and purchasing products online.
They have come to expect — and trust — Smart Dog University to recommend high-quality, safe, and effective products. They read Smart Dog University’s blog because they are as passionate as we are when it comes to dogs!
Power of Numbers
Smart Dog University’s quality information and enthusiasm reaches thousands of potential buyers each month. We are social media savvy and have cultivated a loyal following online through our blog posts, YouTube channel, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
Here’s the breakdown (as of June 2015) of our social influence.
Our Klout Influence score is 64. Influence is the ability to drive action. When we share something on social media or in real life, people respond!
Benefits to Your Brand
- Easily reach your target audience.
- Customize your message for the specific, quality, educated, and motivated readers of the Smart Dog Blog.
- Capitalize on the community and trust built with our focused and qualified readers.
- Spread your message quickly by word of mouth from my readers.
- Work with me and have some fun reaching readers who are interested in your products!