I don't usually write "best of" posts, but I don't want any dog lover to miss out on these great sites, articles, and ideas.
- Wondering what to do with your dog if you're traveling for the holidays? We take ours with us, but Something Wagging's got a good summary of the options (along with pros and cons of each).
- I wanna make these delicious doggy pancake puffs and keep them all to myself. They look THAT good. Thanks Jodi, for making me want to eat the dog's breakfast.
- Want a feel-good cry? This amazing ad will do the trick. It's lovely. And the behind-the-scenes is amazing! Wow.
- You don't have to convince me that rescue dogs rock. Meet Rupee, the first dog to climb Mt. Everest!
- I think I knew a group of penguins was called a rookery, but a congress of salamanders? A wisdom of wombats? Really? Wanna know what a group of giraffes is called? Or woodpeckers?
- If your dog has separation anxiety, you might be interested in this high-tech toolkit. [A great read, especially if you're a behavior geek like me!]