I don't usually write "best of" posts, but I don't want any dog lover to miss out on these great sites, articles, and ideas.
- Wondering what to do with your dog if you're traveling for the holidays? We take ours with us, but Something Wagging's got a good summary of the options (along with pros and cons of each).
- I wanna make these delicious doggy pancake puffs and keep them all to myself. They look THAT good. Thanks Jodi, for making me want to eat the dog's breakfast.
- Want a feel-good cry? This amazing ad will do the trick. It's lovely. And the behind-the-scenes is amazing! Wow.
- You don't have to convince me that rescue dogs rock. Meet Rupee, the first dog to climb Mt. Everest!
- I think I knew a group of penguins was called a rookery, but a congress of salamanders? A wisdom of wombats? Really? Wanna know what a group of giraffes is called? Or woodpeckers?
- If your dog has separation anxiety, you might be interested in this high-tech toolkit. [A great read, especially if you're a behavior geek like me!]
Jodi Chick (+ Kolchak & Felix too) says
I WANT THAT TREAT DISPENSER! Holy woof. It’s a game changer. Great article and some great ideas for helping manage the behavior. We’ve been dosing Fe with melatonin to get him relaxed enough to let me leave the room and after 6 weeks, we’re finally there.
PS – To be fair? I eat 2/3 of a batch of those puffs and the boys only get what I can’t finish ;0)
Pamela | Something Wagging This Way Comes says
I have a love/hate relationship with links posts. I love finding new and interesting things. And I hate having more new and interesting things that I don’t have time to read. 🙂
Luckily, these were familiar to me. Thanks so much for including me on your list. I’m flattered to be insuch good company.
Pup Fan says
Thank you for the linky love!
And you know I’m a list fanatic… it’s a problem. 🙂