Do you live in or near Frederick, MD? Does your dog have a challenge that you just can’t seem to get a handle on?
Maybe your dog jumps on guests? Steals socks? Chases the kitty? Pulls on the leash?
Or maybe you’ve just gotten a puppy and you need crate training help? House training tips? Is the puppy nipping driving you nuts?
Smart Dog U is starting to pull together volunteers for a video project. Interested? Keep reading…
Volunteers should be willing to:
- appear on camera with their dog
- open their home to me with the aforementioned camera!
- be on Smart Dog U’s YouTube channel, as well as Facebook, and Twitter (and here, on the blog, of course!)
- be available during daytime hours (Monday – Friday)
- film a “before,” “during,” and “after” segment
- use only dog-friendly training (no choke, prong, or shock collars [aka: e-collars]) for the duration of the project
Dogs should be:
- any age
- willing to eat treats
- sign a release and waive royalties
We’ll accept emails through the end of April. We’ll start filming in May. Still interested? Drop us an email with the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number(s)
- Dog’s name, age, breed (or mix)
- Specific problem(s) you’re having
- Desired outcome — what do you want the dog to be doing when we shoot the “after” video?