Let’s get right down to business: Christmas is next week, people! You don’t have time to lolligag around anymore. If you have a dog lover in your life, here are some ideas for quick and easy gifts. All of these links are to Amazon.com — they rock with their 2-day shipping! I’m not being compensated by the manufacturers in any way.
- Treat pouch. This pouch is machine washable and has a hinged flap.
- “Kindness Is Powerful” t-shirt by Victoria Stilwell. I have this shirt and wear the heck out of it.
- Shake. You’ll laugh every time you look at this book. The cover alone is adorable. Great pictures of dogs of all types shaking off.
- Poop bags. Poop bags that are good for the earth. Lavender scented, too. I love this description from the manufacturer: “Big enough for a Great Dane’s pile.”
- The Art of Racing in the Rain: A Novel The best fiction book about dogs I’ve read in my adult life. No lie. You will need tissues, but they’re good tears.
- Bling! This paw print necklace is sparkly and affordable. Perfect!
- Rain boots. Spring will arrive even if it seems so far away now. And those walks in the rain with the dog will go much better with these cute boots!
Your turn: What would you add to the list? Leave a comment with your best gift ideas for dog lovers.
I will make a few pennies from Amazon.com if you buy from the links above. Those pennies will be deposited into my “pay for the website” bank account which is, obviously, used to pay for hosting, registering, maintaining, and building this site.