Valentine's Day isn't just for people. Here are some ideas to help you share Valentine's Day with your dog.
- Find an extra half-hour in your schedule and spend some time giving your dog belly rubs.
- Get out and take a nice long walk with your bud.
- Plan play-time. What are your dog's favorite toys? Get 'em all out and have a grand old time.
- Invite some of his dog pals, too!
- Give your dog an extra-special treat in his food bowl. Something really yummy that's a special treat. Maybe some yogurt? Cream cheese?
- And before you do that, scrub out those food and water bowls until they sparkle.
- Get a cool new collar for your pal. And a new leash, too!
- Spend a few minutes with your dog, enjoying the quiet (or the chaos – whichever suits you both!).
Leave a Reply